Anorexia's Eyes
It doesn't happen often but there are times when I look at myself in the mirror and I am fully able to see the damage caused from anorexia and bulimia.

It only lasts for split seconds and it's always shocking. Then, I can't hold on to the image and the Ed takes over.

It's scary not to be able to trust your eyes and have to go against what seems so right in my mind.

Bulimia's Eyes

I am looking into the mirror and I am at my worst. Starvation shrinks the stomach and it aches to keep the food in. My face is bare and the tears run down my cheeks because I know that bulimia will make my eyes more red, cause my cheeks to puff out more and sometimes leave marks on my knuckles.

I always stare at myself after I purge because that's when I can see that my insides match my outside. With anorexia, everything just gets numb and I can't see it.

Day 1 of 30 -Listing My Ed Behaviors
(woke up to the effects of too many laxatives)
*breakfast-didn't feel like I binged
*lunch-didn't feel like I binged
*Dinner-hamburger and cinnabun-I felt like I binged and threw up. I cried and was very emotional. It hurts to be this full.I took 4 laxative pills.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I understand how you feel... It's a constant battle in your mind between two visions upon yourself. I often wonder which one is the one I trust and which one is the one I follow.
Wish u a lot of luck and strength! And a happy New Year nevertheless.
Hugs,
Jay